Saturday, February 27, 2010

My, my, a bit of a flurry

kw: observations, comments

Well! It seems that my review of Rescue Ink has generated quite a few comments. I published only one, so far; a few were simply open flames, and several one-liners that came, one per day, seem to be by the same person; I am not into publishing serial sideswipes.

The one comment I did publish states that Batso has left the group. That's the risk I took, profiling one guy out of ten. A group like Rescue Ink is simply going to be rather volatile. Three others have left also, as reported by Ohmidog!. There are six mini-biographies currently on display at the Rescue Ink web site.

So, dear Commenters, you may try again if you are willing to present facts. The single word "Scammers" will get you nowhere, for example. They may very well be in it just for themselves, but there is at least a trace of altruism going around.

No comments: