Thursday, August 13, 2009

The best laid plans and all that

kw: surprises

A couple hours ago I was just finishing a book and planning how to review it, when our son called. He'd lost his wallet. He called the "I lost it" numbers to get his debit and credit cards canceled. I called DMV, where they have a nice computer that tells you procedures, to find out what is needed to get a replacement driver's license. Then the fun began…he does everything electronically, and they want three forms of hard copy identification. Well, we scared up a few things, such as his old high school ID card, one of the few things he wasn't carrying in his wallet.

This is funny, it is almost like an extended Twitter post, but I don't use Twitter. Anyway, the book review will have to wait. I'm crashing.

No comments: