Friday, September 22, 2006

Comment Policy

kw: policy, instructions, comments

This blog is not well known. Though the posts are open for moderated comments, few occur. I seldom reject a comment, but on occasion I do. Some guidelines will help:

  • Please keep comments short. I'll reject anything over two paragraphs.
  • It is OK to point to your own blog or web site in a comment. I'll check it out...and I usually accept the comment. Don't be surprised if I have an editorial statement about the pointed-to site. This is my blog, and I'll point out opinions with which I disagree.
  • Please be civil.

When I am on the fence, I check up on the commentor, if possible. I may try to contact the person, inviting a more suitable comment. However, if I can't figure out how to make contact, I will surely reject the comment.

My statement to those who send comments larger than my postings: "Please create your own blog."

No comments: